Saturday, February 12, 2011

Horse Jumpplacing Pole



It was then that the fox
- Hello, "said the fox.
- Hello, politely replied the little prince, who turned around but saw nothing.
- I'm here, "said the voice, under the apple tree.
- Who are you? said the little prince. You are very pretty ...
- I am a fox, "said the fox.
- Come play with me, "proposed the little prince. I'm so sad ...
- I can not play with you, "said the fox. I am not tamed.
- Ah! forgiveness, "said the little prince.
But upon reflection, he added:
- What does "tame ?
- This is a too often neglected, "said the fox. It means "to create links ..."
- Create links?
- Of course, "said the fox. You're still a boy for me just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I do not need you. And you do not need me either. I'm for you than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, we shall need each other. You'll be unique for me world. I'm for you unique ...

(...)
- Farewell, "he said ...
- Farewell, "said the fox. Here's my secret. It is very simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eye.
- The essential is invisible to the eyes, the little prince repeated, to remember.
- This is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
- It's time I have wasted for my rose ... said the little prince, to remember.
- Men have forgotten this truth, "said the fox. But you must not forget that. You become responsible forever for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose ...
- I responsible suis ma rose ... repete le petit prince, is akin to souvenir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment