Friday, December 3, 2010

Best Way To Masterbait

persevering


sad fault in the partial growth, learn the concepts and do not find the man who dwells in the body of sane mind, something is missing in this little body, a soul in growth and content of the sun. .. growing in numbers, but does not grow in the topics of light, does not grow in love .... with quetso empty desert of sand and nothing that is insurmountable quetsa desolation here in a small enclosed space that size does not find silence and hunger consolation. but to no avail bee rain, wait a gentle man or woman who have the desire to go to the desert and make it less alone, nothing is worth the wait if the port 'lock-out, filled it until you yourself will have no space no one will have the ability to fill quetsa no sound .... me around for me that I was hoping that maybe here, far away, to find, I see no reflection, I see growth, I see no love .... I'm blacker than aridity, loneliness grayer ... and that makes me appreciate both the softness of autumn with its warm colors and these quetso heaven knows life, who knows joy, appreciate the bright, clear ocean water here .... remains only in the wind, sand and silence, my silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment